First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

They were all confused by that man's words. "Be careful, not everyone is what they seem," he said before he perished. They all agreed that the only way to be truly sure who someone really is, is to kill one of them and they had to decide who the kill. One of them was standing suspiciously in the corner, almost like he had something to hide. "Let's get him!" one said. They decided to remove him from the equation.

The newly cemented corpse collapsed and his face began to change shape. It was revealed to be @kingseanjohn, aka Casey Ryback from the movie Under Siege (Seagal-Aligned) - 2-shot Janitor.

HardToKill-01-sg.gif

They celebrated a job well done. They managed to eliminate one of the enemy. One of the figures decided the guy standing by him was a little suspicious as well and decided to kill him.

The corpse turned out to be @HoboRocket, aka Darren McCord from the movie Sudden Death (JCVD-Aligned) - Tracker.

tumblr_pvxd74f2OW1v6w3juo4_400.gifv

They realized that the game was afoot, and so much more was to come!

START OF DAY 2

DAY 2 ENDS 10PM ET ON SUNDAY, JUNE 14.

@11sanchez11 @JoshstraDaymus @Dome @Counselor @kingseanjohn @squire12 @MWil23 @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @bigbadbuff @rackcs @Matts4313

Edited by daboyle250
  • Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

It should be noted that I was the first vote on KSJ. So if any of you plan to give me hell based on his farewell post I will staunchly refute it.

They can give you hell but it wont help unless they cap you in the night 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It should be noted that I was the first vote on KSJ. So if any of you plan to give me hell based on his farewell post I will staunchly refute it.

Why so defensive all of a sudden?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Someone should tag blue bc he needs to start talking 🤣

Crap I put it on the wrong person hold up

As you can probably tell, Blue is not Casey Ryback.

Edited by daboyle250
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

On a side note its kinda fun that Seagal was in this. It would be more fun if he wasnt the entire scum team and we got some other 80/90s heros. 

You're welcome 

On 6/10/2020 at 10:58 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Steven Seagal you say :ph34r:

PeriodicRealisticAvians-size_restricted.