First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What gives me pause is, it felt like Dome was around and could have voted, just chose not to, plus when he gets "egoy" he has a tendency to be town lol

With a vote of 4-3-2, It feels more like absent scum vs active scum. Which was leading me to Racks, ET, and Sanchez

Your lead is wrong.

5 hours ago, Blue said:

I think ET80 is the only person to not check in to the thread yet, right? Maybe rack hasn't shown up either, but I thought I saw him post by now.

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Et

Ksj 

Racks 

All 3 have not made a post 

Sanchez

Has made 1 post 

That change anything @Blue?

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

matts

Those of you who said you vote day one indys in the past aren't voting for the self claimed indy.

giphy.gif

1. Who are those people (besides dome)?

2. Matts will not be the vote killed today

5 hours ago, Blue said:

KSJ hasn't said anything either?

5 hours ago, Blue said:

Well then, back to ET80

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So, KSJ drops a vote on an Indy instead of people who usually vote Indies and aren’t, intentionally dodging his own scum reads while justifying his vote on an Indy?!?! 

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

KSJ

🤔🤔🤔

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Do you think ET is scum?

I don't know. Feels like scum would have tried to get him mislynched instead of KSJ if he was Town, and he was clearly around to throw a meaningless late vote in. But if they were both scum, why not run the vote up on Matts instead?

As I am multiple whiskeys in I want to point out that @MWil23 always list @Malfatron in his top players but malf has never won 4 mvps in a row and right now I am 5 for 5 on finding scum. Feel free to mock me for being petty @Counselor and @Glen. And then give me praise for being better than he or @SwAg

You guys suck.

JK I love you and you are clearly very smart people. I just wanted to feed into this stigma I have. @Dome is about to roast me.