First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Are you saying he is hit proof and also gave you "the sauce"?

This was before Pickle brought up the orca probably jailed myself or him. No one else was claiming role blocked so I was trying to figure out how it could be.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So Josh motivates the vig and not the cop?

Who did @JoshstraDaymus motivate N1?

If you were motivated on N2, were you not allowed to use the motivation the same night?

I had already told Daboyle I was not putting in a move. I was told just before Daboyle posted the write up. I was told I get two vig kills on N3.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So Josh motivates the vig and not the cop?

Who did @JoshstraDaymus motivate N1?

If you were motivated on N2, were you not allowed to use the motivation the same night?

He probably motivated me because I kept asking for the juice all day. I thought he might be the protector but turns out he is the motivator. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I had already told Daboyle I was not putting in a move. I was told just before Daboyle posted the write up. I was told I get two vig kills on N3.

That is interesting as typically they can be used the same night and are not able to be carried forward.  motivated for that night's move and then the motivator can target another player for motivation the next night.

So you are thinking there is not redirect and you are being used as a possible "weapon at their disposal"?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so scum would't block or redirect the cop to a player of their choosing?   Makes little sense

You don’t think it makes sense to redirect the cop to a person they’ve already copped or block them from role copping? You can’t be serious.

BBB and Squire for sure guys.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You don’t think it makes sense to redirect the cop to a person they’ve already copped or block them from role copping? You can’t be serious.

BBB and Squire for sure guys.

what are you talking about?  

if scum has a redirect, they would redirect the cop to the player they are going to hit.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

That is interesting as typically they can be used the same night and are not able to be carried forward.  motivated for that night's move and then the motivator can target another player for motivation the next night.

So you are thinking there is not redirect and you are being used as a possible "weapon at their disposal"?

I didn’t put in my move last night because of a possible redirect. No one has come out and claimed they’ve been redirected though have they? After two nights.