First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I didn’t put in my move last night because of a possible redirect. No one has come out and claimed they’ve been redirected though have they? After two nights. 

not that I have seen, but it could also be possible that it is still in play and you/matts not using a potential hit is drawing the redirect

Just now, squire12 said:

what are you talking about?  

if scum has a redirect, they would redirect the cop to the player they are going to hit.  

I’m saying that if scum had a redirect or block, they absolutely redirect or block the cop. I’m not sure what you aren’t understanding. You said that they wouldn’t kill him because of a protect and I argued against that in light of those usual scum sided balancing abilities.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m saying that if scum had a redirect or block, they absolutely redirect or block the cop. I’m not sure what you aren’t understanding. You said that they wouldn’t kill him because of a protect and I argued against that in light of those usual scum sided balancing abilities.

I get that.   Scum could also be avoiding the cop thinking there could be protection.....and then using a redirect on a possible killing move (counselor/matts)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Regardless, they don’t give an admitted cop another free shot to red letter a member of their faction. Any insinuation or argument to the contrary is a major red flag here.

So like avoiding the cop has also raised questions on that authentic nature.....and you are/were pushing to vote out the cop??

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

not that I have seen, but it could also be possible that it is still in play and you/matts not using a potential hit is drawing the redirect

Maybe I won’t be using my move tonight and have been still trying to have them waste it on me...

56 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let’s go BBB and see his flip. If he flips town, you clear 2 Town and cement arguably the best remaining Mafia player in squire as town. If he flips scum, it’s another win and then you look at squire and ET in that order...and if squire doesn’t go bbb and he flips scum, Squire would be 0-3 on the vote line, and that’s very unlike him.

So Mwil wants to vote out the claimed cop that is uncc'ed

Just now, squire12 said:

So like avoiding the cop has also raised questions on that authentic nature.....and you are/were pushing to vote out the cop??

That’s my point. He’s clearly NOT the cop because if he was, 100% chance he’s dead or comes out and says he was blocked or redirected. Since neither happened, he’s Mafia. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So Mwil wants to vote out the claimed cop that is uncc'ed

Just now, MWil23 said:

That’s my point. He’s clearly NOT the cop because if he was, 100% chance he’s dead or comes out and says he was blocked or redirected. Since neither happened, he’s Mafia.