First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

Listen BBB and Squire, I don’t fault you guys for making this play. You’re on the verge of getting boat raced and a misvote coupled with a hit and then probably another misvote and hit before others figure this out puts things close.

Maybe then Matts gets a little trigger happy and maybe counselor gets one wrong or they’re redirected, putting you in lylo.

I would probably make the same play, and kudos to you for laying the groundwork yesterday with clearing ET.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Why are they town locks?

Pickle eradicated two scum, Josh motivated me and that’s a town power my most accounts. I know for a fact I am town based on my role PM. So... leaves you and Dome honestly. I think Mwil is chasing his tail and is town as well as BBB ET and Squire. 

55 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Listen BBB and Squire, I don’t fault you guys for making this play. You’re on the verge of getting boat raced and a misvote coupled with a hit and then probably another misvote and hit before others figure this out puts things close.

Maybe then Matts gets a little trigger happy and maybe counselor gets one wrong or they’re redirected, putting you in lylo.

I would probably make the same play, and kudos to you for laying the groundwork yesterday with clearing ET.

And I don't fault you for throwing as much suspicion at some other players when you are on the short list for many players as the last remaining scum.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

And I don't fault you for throwing as much suspicion at some other players when you are on the short list for many players as the last remaining scum.

Last remaining? Huh 🤔 

I figured 10-4-1

Perhaps you know something I don’t.