TC Thread/Bills releasing players to get to 80.

Trentwannabe

I am not sure how true this but the NFL NEtwork Radio was talking about the bills and they were saying that Daryl Williams has shined at RT and that Ford looks more comfortable at RG then he has at RT. Again this is all speculation as they really cant say much on the depth chart due to the media block of discussing depth chart.

I do not mind the starting lineup be Dawkins, Spain, Morse, Ford, Williams with Winters, and Ty as the main back ups.

On 9/1/2020 at 12:47 PM, Trentwannabe said:

With Sweeney still out this could be a way to get Gilliam on the roster and see how he performs the first few weeks. 

Kinda sounds like we wont be using a Fullback this year... i was hoping Gilliam was gonna rake on an hback role. But seems he will be mostley lined up at TE

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

Kinda sounds like we wont be using a Fullback this year... i was hoping Gilliam was gonna rake on an hback role. But seems he will be mostley lined up at TE

I expect a lot of 11 personnel. We finally have the receivers to do it and it will open up some running room for Singletary and Moss. 

16 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

So Jake Fromm is practicing away from the team. Super smart move. Sucks for Fromm to be away from his teammates but this is really smart incase our top 2 QB get Covid 19. Something that previous administrations would not have thought of 

Well I think that is the only reason he is still with the team honestly. The hope is he will be come the back up to allen long term but he didnt show anything special in camp according to the few reports that talked about him. With him knowing the play book if a COVID break out does happen the team will not have to scramble as much but this is a dooms day scenario which I am glad they are doing it. 

10 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Well I think that is the only reason he is still with the team honestly. The hope is he will be come the back up to allen long term but he didnt show anything special in camp according to the few reports that talked about him. With him knowing the play book if a COVID break out does happen the team will not have to scramble as much but this is a dooms day scenario which I am glad they are doing it. 

Well i wouldn't  expect any different. With lack of a rookie mini camp im sure it would take any rookie QB time to get up to speed. Especially a 5th round rookie QB. Knowing playbook is one thing but practicing against NFL talent is a whole other thing entirely. Beane said he made progress and improved through camp. I think it'll be atleast halfway into the season before we start noticing his abilities during practice