TC Thread/Bills releasing players to get to 80.

Trentwannabe

19 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The entirety of the Miami Marlins have COVID.

Either the NFL does a bubble which, I don't even think the logistics are there to do (where would they even play), there is not going to be a season or at best they play 3 games and half the league gets sick.

I suspect the Bills will be 3-0 or 4-0 when the season comes to a halt 

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I am almost positive we will be rolling, Josh looks like MVP, and then they'll kill the season, we give him a mega deal and he turns into a pumpkin.

It's the only reasonable Bills outcome. 

In Beane we trust! 
But you’re probably right haha 

On 7/31/2020 at 7:19 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

The entirety of the Miami Marlins have COVID.

Either the NFL does a bubble which, I don't even think the logistics are there to do (where would they even play), there is not going to be a season or at best they play 3 games and half the league gets sick.

You cannot compare this to the NFL. Two reasons I say that, one MLB is basically winging it at the moment with little to no adjustments when it came to covid outside of no fans where the NFL has had time to implement certain things such as the facility sanitation, the screenings, the fact that baseball is played almost every day while nfl is once a week. The second reason is the Marlins, as a franchise is a joke. Yes they are bad but I am not saying they are a joke because of that it is because they literally can not figure things out properly. They knew some players had it and were like no worries continue to practice with others who dont and play the game without notifying the MLB. So yes if the NFL decides to hide certain players with the virus and they play then it can turn in to that but the way the NFL has been handling it so far I think they are getting it under control as the days go on less and less players/coaches are testing positive. So the masks, sanitation, the specialty watches they are using (when not practicing together the watch indicates that someone is with in 6 ft of each other) it all has been beneficial. I dont think a bubble system is necessary, if possible do so, but I do think more and more that fans will not be allowed come game day. 

6 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

bills cutting spencer long I figured this was going to happen with the savings of $3+ mil and with the signing of Winters it was bound to happen. I expect Murphy to be the next big cut 

Hoping there is a net positive gain even after signing Winters.