TC Thread/Bills releasing players to get to 80.

Trentwannabe

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The Bills were one of the teams affected by the false positives from a lab in New Jersey. All 77 test came back negative last night.

Josh Allen and co. will return to practice today.

It is crazy that happened. I am glad it was negative but man that is something that can ruin a game if a false positive happens during the season.

How bad is Taiwan Jones leg injury?

Hopefully get an update after practice today. He’s a big part of their plan on special teams this season so hope it isn’t too serious.

Is he though? I heard he was going to be a gunner for them, I know if he loses the spot because of injury Foster may keep his roster spot which can cause an issue with how many WR to keep.

Davis is going to be everything we wanted Zay Jones to be. 

I hope so Zay was a big disappointment and the hype they had on him with never dropping a ball in college went out the window real fast his rookie year. At least the pressure on Davis will not be as heavy as it was for Zay.

34 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Is he though? I heard he was going to be a gunner for them, I know if he loses the spot because of injury Foster may keep his roster spot which can cause an issue with how many WR to keep.

I hope so Zay was a big disappointment and the hype they had on him with never dropping a ball in college went out the window real fast his rookie year. At least the pressure on Davis will not be as heavy as it was for Zay.

Farewell has talked about Jones as one of the best Gunners. He’s also mentioned how well he does as a Jammer on PR. He’s probably an emergency option on KR. I would be shocked if Foster made the roster (whether Jones is healthy or not). Bills are 7 deep at WR without him or Duke Williams. He’s not worth keeping around for just special teams.

You’re right about Davis. He won’t be asked to do much in year 1 and even baring an injury from one of the top 3, he won’t be a focal point of the offense like Jones had to be.

12 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The Bills were one of the teams affected by the false positives from a lab in New Jersey. All 77 test came back negative last night.

Josh Allen and co. will return to practice today.

Makes you wonder how many other false positives are out there. 

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

That’s a scary thought because then that means the death rate is actually higher. 

Meh stopped following the mortality rate months ago when some states got caught skewing data. 

The election is a couple months away, were almost thru Covid lol

35 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Meh stopped following the mortality rate months ago when some states got caught skewing data. 

The election is a couple months away, were almost thru Covid lol

I’m Canadian. Quite confident Covid is not a political matter seeing it first hand.

38 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’m Canadian. Quite confident Covid is not a political matter seeing it first hand.

Thats the problem I see in the US had this been any other year we would be more united on this but politics gets in the way and people are either a firm believer that COVID is serious and others think its a ploy. Experiencing the illness first hand with a family member I can confirm it is not a ploy. It is hard to get mad at people who think it is no big deal or something they shouldn't be concerned about when you have a President who doesn't make it up to what it is and kind of brushes it under the rug. Had this not been an election year I think this country could have been more united in a sense and actually had a federal regulation implemented on a set of rules to reduce the cases and eventually get rid of it. I do wish November would come and go no matter who is president and start implementing the proper protocols to get this thing out of here as it will be a constant fight between both political parties until the election is over.

17 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

This is an absolute dime from Allen. And of course Davis makes another noteworthy play.

I just hope he can do this in games, no pressure and the ability to take some time to throw is something that I am hopeful for but I will be impressed come game time. People knocking Tre for the coverage it is practice (twitter comments), one on ones and the pass was actually positioned perfect for him to not be able to get it.