TC Thread/Bills releasing players to get to 80.

Trentwannabe

4 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I just hope he can do this in games, no pressure and the ability to take some time to throw is something that I am hopeful for but I will be impressed come game time. People knocking Tre for the coverage it is practice (twitter comments), one on ones and the pass was actually positioned perfect for him to not be able to get it. 

The way I see it that was perfect play by all 3. Tre couldn’t have been in better position. Just a perfect throw and catch. 

I could see Daboll calling a deep shot early against the Jets.

5 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’m Canadian. Quite confident Covid is not a political matter seeing it first hand.

Im Canadian as well my man. Live in Niagara. My kids go back to school in a week, were doing just fine going back to normal with everything opened up because there are no voters who need to be scared.

Covid stateside is chaos because its been politicized and everyone fighting for leverage over the public aka fear mongering 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Im Canadian as well my man. Live in Niagara. My kids go back to school in a week, were doing just fine going back to normal with everything opened up because there are no voters who need to be scared.

Covid stateside is chaos because its been politicized and everyone fighting for leverage over the public aka fear mongering 

I want to move to Canada

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Or you know because we actually shut things down for a while and did the quarantine thing. A lot of states never did or never fully did.

Regardless, this has nothing to do with TC so we can either table this or continue in PM if you like.

15 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Or you know because we actually shut things down for a while and did the quarantine thing. A lot of states never did or never fully did.

Regardless, this has nothing to do with TC so we can either table this or continue in PM if you like.

Tabled, agree to disagree 

• Like 1

I think it is TC worthy as Chris Brown has been suspended for reporting information that should have not been divulged based on the information the NFL has given out about 11 on 11 and the depth chart.

Also unrelated to this but still interesting that 3 Marketing people quit 2 weeks before the season I do not know if this is something that is a big deal or just being made in to it.

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

I think it is TC worthy as Chris Brown has been suspended for reporting information that should have not been divulged based on the information the NFL has given out about 11 on 11 and the depth chart.

Also unrelated to this but still interesting that 3 Marketing people quit 2 weeks before the season I do not know if this is something that is a big deal or just being made in to it.

Wonder if it was the coaching staff/front office behind the Chris Brown suspension or if the Pegulas dropped that hammer.

Certainly lots of talk about a toxic culture within PSE but hopefully that doesn’t boil over into the Bills. 

59 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Also I think the info Brown shared is pretty minor and not that hard to figure out/assume. 

But for him to go on air and spout it off when he’s an employee of the Bills is pretty dumb. 

“The 2020 media policy forbids reporting on game strategy, snap counts and with which units players are working out. The guidelines were revamped for competitive reasons, with the public unable to attend camp sessions and no preseason games being played,” reports Graham.

He apparently broke these rules on his talk show during a live practice. He discussed rookie Wr mixing it up with 1st string, oline and dline rotations.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

OK that is great now let's put that product on the field during regular season. I hope he hits at least 250 yds passing and 2 tds against the Jets. After losing Adams, I do not see those DBs able to hang with Diggs, Brown and beasley so it should be some what of a good statistical game for him and maybe even a confident booster to start the year.

51 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

OK that is great now let's put that product on the field during regular season. I hope he hits at least 250 yds passing and 2 tds against the Jets. After losing Adams, I do not see those DBs able to hang with Diggs, Brown and beasley so it should be some what of a good statistical game for him and maybe even a confident booster to start the year.

Yeah the Jets defense Was getting beat by their second string O. Week 1 should be fun.

There were a few times last year Allen was well on his way to 300+ passing yards but the conservative approach in the second half haunted that. A few big plays to Diggs and Brown could change that.