TNF: Bears @ Packers

Herbie_Hancock

That Bears defense has looked pretty decent at times this season and their run game legit. Injuries concern me as a Packers fan on our o-line, we are down to like six or seventh choice options (perhaps exaggerating, but we are down starters and backups). Rodgers has to get that ball out quick and play more in structure IMO.

It's at Lambeau so I think we should win this and will, but by less than a TD.

20 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Game will be closer than most will expect, at least early.

Honestly, I think everyone is expecting a close game.  Packers are banged up, and the Bears have a good run game.  Wouldn't shock me if the Bears won but like most people, I'm expecting the Packers to win by 3-5 points...

I could see the Bears winning this if they can get their running game going. It will wear down the Packers D, keep their own D fresh and will prevent Rodgers from getting into a rhythm. 

Shame the game is at such an impossible time for Europeans so I won't be able to watch it.

I predict the packers winning because our secondary is not very good and because Glennon is trash.  We are the only team since 2003 to not have a pass more than 25 yards in the first 3 games.  That being said, the Bears front 7 is very good, and has a good matchup against the packers and their decimated OL.  If the Bears are to win, it will be because they were able to exploit all those backups.

49 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Packers will simply scheme their offense to take the sting out of having practice squad level tackles on the field. Packers by 15. 

Yeah I'm sure its just as simple as that, which is why no one ever spends money on good tackles, it can always be solved by scheme

Archived