Assuming we have a season...

Jason_Bengal_Fl

Alabama

Clemson

Ohio State

Team #4 between a 2nd SEC school, OU or Texas, finally a PAC team with 1 loss or less (I don't know if that'll happen tbh).

Granted, it's always possible that an early season loss to Oregon and a 2nd loss to a conference deem removes OSU, or maybe Alabama loses 2 SEC games, and it's POSSIBLE but highly unlikely Clemson loses an ACC game and the ACC team who beats them only has 1 loss (Or less). For example, you could have an undefeated Clemson team meet up with a 1 loss Miami in the ACC Title game, and Miami pulls off an upset, thus getting the nod to go instead.

So, you could always have some of those scenarios play out...or maybe just one. Alabama has plenty of talent back but did lose a lot at centerpiece positions. OSU has virtually everyone other than JK Dobbins back on offense, but they lost A LOT on D, and Clemson has Lawrence, Etienne, and lots of firepower back, but losing their best WR and a good handful of defensive players will also hurt.

Florida on paper looks the part, but they haven't been able to figure out the offensive side of the ball in quite a while, OU hasn't played defense in 20 years, Texas has been "back" and "not back" for the past 5 years, and Notre Dame hasn't been relevant on a national stage since the late 1980s.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

For the love of god people, I know the football looks like it's right there and you can kick it, but Lucy is gonna pull it away at the last second.

I may hate the B1G with a passion since their fans are as obnoxious as any SEC fans and twice the pompous with their “grades” argument but damn it. This is the year. Wisconsin is going to do it. 

2 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I may hate the B1G with a passion since their fans are as obnoxious as any SEC fans and twice the pompous with their “grades” argument but damn it. This is the year. Wisconsin is going to do it. 

Ohio State is going to beat Wisconsin 87000-0 and somehow that was the part of your post that was least wrong.

• Like 2