Browns General Discussion

candyman93

On 9/18/2020 at 2:49 PM, MWil23 said:

That's the Maryland I, and it's beautiful!

Maryland_I_green.PNG

maryland_medium.jpg

...or you can go splitback/wishbone

ScreenShot2012-05-30at4.21.53PM_crop_exa

I'd Call these package variations The Smoked HamHock Package and The Smothered Neckbone Package (depending on if we have Harrison over Janco in there).....go with Hooper and Njoku, with Jancovich or Harrison Bryant at FB, with Hunt and Chubb.....We could even pass out of that package...especially if its Bryant vs Jano in there...

Also....Wyatt Teller has been CREASING lineman and linebackers....our Oline as already seen the addition of talent and BILL CALLAHAN......

And lastly, we should move the Scottish Hammer to be our Kick Off guy, I think we would have much more touchbacks AND I feel better about him actually be an asset on the Coverage team.

Edited by DaWg_LB.

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The injuries will kill the players argument of “less preseason = less injuries” argument. You have to get your soft tissues stretched out and get your body adjusted to some form of contact.

Idk if it’s the lack of preseason but just the lack of overall football activities.

we have seen plenty of vets barely play in the preseason and never have these kind of early injuries 

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Idk if it’s the lack of preseason but just the lack of overall football activities.

we have seen plenty of vets barely play in the preseason and never have these kind of early injuries 

I should have edited my post to also include OTA’s and other activities.

You’re right.