Jump to content
candyman93

Browns General Discussion

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

So we want Myles to do more for getting paid 25 mil, yet there will be people actually okay with Baker getting paid 30+ mil

 

dafuq

Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

So we want Myles to do more for getting paid 25 mil, yet there will be people actually okay with Baker getting paid 30+ mil

 

dafuq

Baker makes 9 million.  
 

I don’t recall a single person who’s advocated for Baker getting any extension right now either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know why but I’m so happy joe Jackson is on the roster 😂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Baker makes 9 million.  
 

I don’t recall a single person who’s advocated for Baker getting any extension right now either.

In fact I’ve called for his release several times. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

In fact I’ve called for his release several times. 

Yeah, but you do that for everyone.

This isn’t unique or special.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope I don't jinx things, but that Austin Corbett trade was definitely worth it. He's been a quality starter at RG this year.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to put this in the NFL Discussion in your forum.

Edited by jrry32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I hope I don't jinx things, but that Austin Corbett trade was definitely worth it. He's been a quality starter at RG this year.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to put this in the NFL Discussion in your forum.

I doubt you did try and do that. 

I'm glad he has worked out for you. 

We have managed to fill the vacancy quite well so far, so a win win I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I doubt you did try and do that. 

I'm glad he has worked out for you. 

We have managed to fill the vacancy quite well so far, so a win win I guess.

Err, okay. Glad y'all have filled the spot. Nice for a trade to benefit both parties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I hope I don't jinx things, but that Austin Corbett trade was definitely worth it. He's been a quality starter at RG this year.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to put this in the NFL Discussion in your forum.

Honestly, we need a mauler like Wyatt Teller. 
 

We gave up too quickly on Corbett.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I hope I don't jinx things, but that Austin Corbett trade was definitely worth it. He's been a quality starter at RG this year.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to put this in the NFL Discussion in your forum.

He must have added strength. He looked way too small to be a lineman when he was here. But it’s not surprising to see another one of our cast aways succeed after leaving us, half of KCs oline is filled with our former o lineman. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

He must have added strength. He looked way too small to be a lineman when he was here. But it’s not surprising to see another one of our cast aways succeed after leaving us, half of KCs oline is filled with our former o lineman. 

I’m thinking it was coaching. All our lineman last year besides JCT looked worst under Campen than with Wylie. Now all our Lineman look better under Callahan with Bit returning to his standard and Wyatt looking like a monster among men. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering if teller is getting some chemical aid, he looks to be a completely different player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'm wondering if teller is getting some chemical aid, he looks to be a completely different player.

Chemical aid? Is there a substance that betters your technique? 
 

his issue wasn’t never being strong enough. Dude was always a freaking ox but he never had the functioning strength. He couldn’t blend his raw power into properly blocking people. Callahan has helped him harness that. Dude has helped him translate what he does in the weigh room onto the football field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has a team ever let another team go 5/5 on 4th down in a game? It’s Monday and they still haven’t addressed defensive needs. This would have been the perfect week to do so with the extra days off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Has a team ever let another team go 5/5 on 4th down in a game? It’s Monday and they still haven’t addressed defensive needs. This would have been the perfect week to do so with the extra days off. 

It'd be nice if we did, but who's out there that would definitely be better than what we have? Sure, adding a safety like Earl Thomas would be great, but there's a strong chance that he may not want to play here and would rather just take the year off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...