Browns General Discussion

candyman93

26 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yeah, but we might give up 40+. 

from what I saw Dallas offensive line is offensive.

2nd we will probably have Phillips,Mack,and Williams back that makes are defense that much better.

3rd the Browns are going to rush for 250 yards there defense is horrible.

4th look for big games out of are tight ends there linebackers couyld not cover a pee wee running back in space.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

2nd we will probably have Phillips,Mack,and Williams back that makes are defense that much better.

4th look for big games out of are tight ends there linebackers couyld not cover a pee wee running back in space.

I hope so, but it's not like any of those guys have proven to be huge difference makers so far.

21 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Stef seems like a guy who will steal concepts that hurt teams the previous week. Freddie was only stealing donuts.

I am worried about our defense but Seattle has the worst pass defense in the league. So just because they lit them up doesn’t mean they will light us up

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Stef seems like a guy who will steal concepts that hurt teams the previous week. Freddie was only stealing donuts.

I am worried about our defense but Seattle has the worst pass defense in the league. So just because they lit them up doesn’t mean they will light us up

Oh, they will.

• Like 1

We are definitely going to give up our fair share of yards and points next week. I just hope we can continue to stay balanced on offense. If we can come out with a win on the road against Dallas and go to 3-1, there’s real reason for excitement. For now, I am tempering my enthusiasm a bit because Dwayne Haskins looked horrible today and I’m waiting to see how we look against a team that might be decent.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

We are definitely going to give up our fair share of yards and points next week. I just hope we can continue to stay balanced on offense. If we can come out with a win on the road against Dallas and go to 3-1, there’s real reason for excitement. For now, I am tempering my enthusiasm a bit because Dwayne Haskins looked horrible today and I’m waiting to see how we look against a team that might be decent.

Good approach.

9 hours ago, DawgX said:

Oh, they will.

Seattle has the worst pass defense in the league. Browns are at least 22nd. Browns are bad, dont get me wrong, but Seattles secondary is freaking awful! They make us look good. Seatte does have one of the best run defenses tho. They will lit us up but prolly not like they did to Seattle. Browns biggest thing will be controlling the ball. Dallas' offense cant hurt us if they are not on the field. Good thing is Dallas doesnt have a great defense either, so its totally doable. They have a bottom10 pass defense and rush defense 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Seattle has the worst pass defense in the league. Browns are at least 22nd. Browns are bad, dont get me wrong, but Seattles secondary is freaking awful! They make us look good. Seatte does have one of the best run defenses tho. They will lit us up but prolly not like they did to Seattle. Browns biggest thing will be controlling the ball. Dallas' offense cant hurt us if they are not on the field. Good thing is Dallas doesnt have a great defense either, so its totally doable. They have a bottom10 pass defense and rush defense 

This!  Pound the rock, control the clock and keep Dak and company off the field and we have a chance.