Browns General Discussion

candyman93

20 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Seattle has the worst pass defense in the league. Browns are at least 22nd. Browns are bad, dont get me wrong, but Seattles secondary is freaking awful! They make us look good. Seatte does have one of the best run defenses tho. They will lit us up but prolly not like they did to Seattle. Browns biggest thing will be controlling the ball. Dallas' offense cant hurt us if they are not on the field. Good thing is Dallas doesnt have a great defense either, so its totally doable. They have a bottom10 pass defense and rush defense 

Fair points. We're probably not as good as any of the offenses that Dallas has faced... they've faced some very good ones in LAR, Atlanta, and Seattle. So their defense may not be as bad as stats indicate, but I guess we'll see.

But yes, we must absolutely control the clock and keep Dallas' offense off the field as much as possible.

13 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Natson out for the season. A bummer, because he's the 2nd best returner we've ever had and that's only because he refuses to take the ball out of the endzone. 

Sucks to hear, but hopefully this means DPJ will be active the rest of this season. Much rather see what we have in him than Natson, anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, DawgX said:

Sucks to hear, but hopefully this means DPJ will be active the rest of this season. Much rather see what we have in him than Natson, anyway.

I was just going to say maybe this means more DPJ but tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if they look for a vet return man tbh.

The lack of errors in the return game thus far has been nice.

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Natson out for the season. A bummer, because he's the 2nd best returner we've ever had and that's only because he refuses to take the ball out of the endzone. 

What’s really nuts is this should be so easy to control.

”Stand on the goal line.  If it’s over your head, you don’t get to return it.”. I mean, that’s almost idiot proof.

14 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I cant see us keeping Juice and OBJ if the season goes like this. 

Obj could get a 1, jarvis a 3rd maybe.

OBJ is a better scheme fit. He gives us a deep threat for the play action. However, his personality can be a problem.

It’s the complete opposite for Jarvis. I don’t think a slot WR will get targets in this offense. However, he has phenomenal character for our lockeroom.