Browns General Discussion

candyman93

43 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Probably obscure things like win rate 

They broke it down after week two. It was mostly that he held his gaps in the run game, got a couple pressures, and just generally has been solid. Which, with the shortened offseason and how interior DL are not usually amazing their rookie year anyway, makes him stand out.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, buno67 said:

Why? There both great WRs who are both very willing to block. We just witnessed Higgins being a healthy scratch and the team liking Hodges a lot more than him. I like Hodges but don’t think he is ready for that big of an increase. Also see their stats and usage increasing as the season goes along as teams try and stop our rushing attack more and more 

like OBJ gets this label of being a major diva WR and being selfish but those kind of WRs dont block like OBJ does. Browns have pretty good perimeter blocking. That allows those big runs by The Chunt

If landry gets 700 yards and OBJ gets 1000 yards they aren't going to want to stay. 

And I'm not paying 14 million for a no. 2 we who doesnt do that much.

51 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

If landry gets 700 yards and OBJ gets 1000 yards they aren't going to want to stay. 

And I'm not paying 14 million for a no. 2 we who doesnt do that much.

Well Landry's issue is he isnt 100%. He doesnt look like same landry. Have heard that he hasnt fully recovered yet