Browns General Discussion

candyman93

37 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Wyatt Teller is a beaaaaaaaaast. 

Offensive MVP and not sure it's close. If RG were a position that people actually watched, we'd hear MVP talk.  Most dominant run blocker in the league right now, and he's just getting started.

He is just destroying fools. Going to be fun to watch him go up against Bunkner Sunday. Two of the best interior linemen playing right now. Must see TV if you love to watch the big boys, and they are literally two of the biggest.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Offensive MVP and not sure it's close. If RG were a position that people actually watched, we'd hear MVP talk.  Most dominant run blocker in the league right now, and he's just getting started.

He is just destroying fools. Going to be fun to watch him go up against Bunkner Sunday. Two of the best interior linemen playing right now. Must see TV if you love to watch the big boys, and they are literally two of the biggest.

There is an NFL.com writer who just released his top10 MVP list for the first quarter for the season. Myles was #4 behind 3 QB and Teller was #10

16 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

@the most recent building the Browns. 

When Stefanski deferred to Bill Callahan on that goal line play, I almost cried. So cool to have a coach who trusts his staff to handle business. 

I agree.

It’s just unfortunate for Callahan how his career went as an OC. His best stuff is power rushing. Spread offenses made him obsolete during 2007-2017 unfortunately. However, like always, football teams adjust and styles come full circle.

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I agree.

It’s just unfortunate for Callahan how his career went as an OC. His best stuff is power rushing. Spread offenses made him obsolete during 2007-2017 unfortunately. However, like always, football teams adjust and styles come full circle.

Seems his zone stuff is his best stuff right now. Also it’s how it should be. You should assign coaches to focus on one aspect. If it’s redzone plays, goal line, 3rd down plays, and stuff like that. 

7 hours ago, kayelcio said:

Quoting myself so this doesn't get lost on the last page.

I love seeing the player's banter. Garrett and Richardson, Teller, Hunt. Kevski is a cool customer too. So much fun seeing them have fun.

6 hours ago, kayelcio said:

Joe Woods was asked about Sendejo in today's presser:

On 10/6/2020 at 2:32 PM, FGK said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7997635

1 hour ago, kayelcio said:

@NudeTayne Hey Howard, long time, first time

No but I've been more or less a lurker content with just reading for a long time (like back to the DaBrowns41 days circa 2006), but isolation from the pandemic has pushed me past the threshold of posting more.

Jeez, the DB41 days! 😂