Browns General Discussion

candyman93

5 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

While I wish him nothing but the best and a speedy recovery, he's made of glass and we need to go another route/plan to do so in 2021.

We need another CB, at least 2 safeties if Delpit isn't 100%, and another 2+ LB, not to mention another pass rusher.

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

While I wish him nothing but the best and a speedy recovery, he's made of glass and we need to go another route/plan to do so in 2021.

We need another CB, at least 2 safeties if Delpit isn't 100%, and another 2+ LB, not to mention another pass rusher.

You pretty much need to have three reliable cornerbacks anyways. We have Denzel ward obviously and Mitchell is OK as far as at least being roster caliber.  Beyond that, we have seen nothing out of Greedy Williams because of health, so you can’t count on him as a number. On one hand, you feel bad for him because his career isn’t really getting a shot right now and he isn’t going to get the benefit. On the other, you can’t count on him. They would be fine to bring in two new cornerbacks next year to help out.

As far as safety goes, I think one starting safety would be sufficient. I think Grant Delpit will be a good player for us when he is recovered, and I think either Redwine or Harrison can be a fine third option. Beyond that, you need a new starter to replace Sendejo obviously.

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This season is a war of attrition. So many dudes are getting hurt it’s unreal.

It’s going to kill the support for less preseason games = less injuries. I think players need live contact from guys not playing as serious.

A lot are coming back at some point. 

Fresh for the playoffs.