Browns General Discussion

candyman93

32 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

There’s a regular cold going around right now. I’ve had a sore throat for a week. Nothing major. Hope he doesn’t have covid. 

I just got over a viral infection, wasn’t Covid though thankfully, idk of my wife would have been happy me getting Covid a week before our wedding 

26 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I just got over a viral infection, wasn’t Covid though thankfully, idk of my wife would have been happy me getting Covid a week before our wedding 

How is she your wife before your wedding? 

Hut all the best and congratulations!

41 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

tell her to get used to it.

a marriage is just the wife finding things the husband does to get mad about.

Just a continual cycle of failing to achieve their evolving list of expectations.

Give it 2 years, and then you will know how factual this is

40 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Just a continual cycle of failing to achieve their evolving list of expectations.

My wife and I celebrate our 25th anniversary in December.  I don't have the heart, but DO have the brains to NOT tell her, that technically, I celebrated 25 years of marriage 3 years ago.  

You've all seen the ex.  House fell on her, her legs rolled up, and Dorothy got her shoes.

the wizard of oz GIF by Maudit

.......and her little dog too!

• Like 2

Has Williams been good? Remember there being a ton of hype for him coming out. Definitely seems like the type of player Berry would be interested in if he’s really available. 

Maye is a good player but he’s due for a big contract and this safety class looks really good so I doubt the Browns try to make a play for him

42 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Has Williams been good? Remember there being a ton of hype for him coming out. Definitely seems like the type of player Berry would be interested in if he’s really available. 

Maye is a good player but he’s due for a big contract and this safety class looks really good so I doubt the Browns try to make a play for him

From what I've heard Williams has largely been a disappointment so far, but you've gotta think the potential is still there.

59 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

I’d  take maye. That’s the kind of situation we want. We just need a 1 year rental since delpit is coming back. 

1 hour ago, BrownsDog23 said:

That's where you trade a 4th for mayes, they get the 4th a head of schedule and we get the play for a year.

Quinen I'd consider sending a 3ed over for him. Garrett got better away from Williams. I'd trust, there to be some improvement.

I imagine they want more for both.

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

Heard that Myles Garrett was recruiting Shawn Oakman. Have you guys heard of this being a possibility?

Fun fact: I sat next to Shawn in a polysci class at Baylor. I’m hoping he at least gets a shot in the NFL after having 3-4 years just taken away from him.

He had like messaged him yea, I know he played some in the XFL at worst it wouldn’t hurt to have a workout 

3 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Listen to this man.

He is wise beyond his years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ditchdigger said:

Listen to this man.

He is wise beyond his years.

Just don't tell her she's looking for things to get mad about, because that would be further fodder for her to throw at you down the road.

It has to be your secret, or it's just another thing that gets brought up every time she gets mad.

I am still hearing about stuff I did a decade ago. All part of my greatest hits that get regurgitated along with each new disappointment. 

Resistance is futile. Assimilation or divorce are your only options now.

• Like 1