Browns General Discussion

candyman93

5 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I just got over a viral infection, wasn’t Covid though thankfully, idk of my wife would have been happy me getting Covid a week before our wedding 

Better than an STD, I would guess. 

Just remember that no matter the subject or the circumstance you always will be wrong in her mind.

My ex actually once told me that I was wrong for saying that I was wrong about something we had argued about.

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If we look like a playoff team still around the trade deadline, I’d give up a 1st for Quinnen Williams. It’d be a pick in the 20’s for a 2019 #3 overall pick.

A 1st????? He’s got a terrible work ethic and makes no plays when he’s out there. He’s been a bust. A 4th or 5th maybe but hell no not a first. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

A 1st????? He’s got a terrible work ethic and makes no plays when he’s out there. He’s been a bust. A 4th or 5th maybe but hell no not a first. 

I know nothing about his work ethic. I don’t trust the New York media.

I also blame the Jets for being awful at developing guys.

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I know nothing about his work ethic. I don’t trust the New York media.

I also blame the Jets for being awful at developing guys.

That’s fine but a first is way too much for him right now. Gotta at least prove something to be worth a first and not just what they were in college 2.5 years ago. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That’s fine but a first is way too much for him right now. Gotta at least prove something to be worth a first and not just what they were in college 2.5 years ago. 

He’s like 20. He’s gonna need a few years to develop. I don’t want to throw our first away/in a trade for him. I’d like Marcus Maye for a mid round pick!

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

What if we just signed Earl Thomas for free and cut Sendejo

The fact that Earl Thomas was a pro bowler last season and was cut by a team gunning for a SB and still remains unsigned tells me all I need to know about how bad he must be in the locker room.

Hard pass.

We have a good thing going, no need to add a cancer to the locker room.