Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Looking ahead, our schedule this season really does seem weak. We still play the Titans, Steelers, and Ravens. I suspect we will lose all of those. The rest of the teams are bad or below average. JAX, NYJ, and the NYG are practically gimmes. Then you have games like Cincinnati, the Eagles, Texans, etc. If we go 9-7 that really doesn’t mean we have a solid team. I fully expect this team to compete for that seven spot. I will start being encouraged if I ever see us competing against the top-tier teams. 

9-7 means Baker has played ok. 

Also we shouldn't have any majornloses on our roster and we have a 1st  2nd and 2 3rds so hopefully we can sure up our weaknesses. 

Though I'm guessing obj will be gone after this year  

6 minutes ago, braylon said:

Are there still some people in here who think that Kareem is better than Chubb? (this is not a reaction to the Steelers game specifically.. the line got manhandled, not Kareem's fault)

Anyone who ever thought that is crazy, IMO. Hunt is great and really fun to watch. He's also more well-rounded than Chubb. But when it comes to pure running, Chubb is the best in the league. And we're missing him badly.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Anyone who ever thought that is crazy, IMO. Hunt is great and really fun to watch. He's also more well-rounded than Chubb. But when it comes to pure running, Chubb is the best in the league. And we're missing him badly.

100% agreed. The term gets thrown around too much, but Chubb is special as a pure runner. We clearly miss him and he's clearly better than Hunt. The two of them as a combo is also something special and we are missing a fresh Hunt hammering worn down defenses.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, braylon said:

Are there still some people in here who think that Kareem is better than Chubb? (this is not a reaction to the Steelers game specifically.. the line got manhandled, not Kareem's fault)

I think it’s awfully close.

Kareem has been banged up these last few games and touching it out, but he’s clearly not 100%.

We also just replayed 2 really good defenses.

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think it’s awfully close.

Kareem has been banged up these last few games and touching it out, but he’s clearly not 100%.

We also just replayed 2 really good defenses.

Hard to disagree with anything you're saying right here. I still think Chubb is clearly the better runner though.