Browns General Discussion

candyman93

I love how every pro baker argument starts with “he’s better than anyone else we’ve had” or “were 4-2” like having the shiniest turd is suppose to be a good thing. Or like game managers don’t luck into good records every year. Look at cousins. Average QB has had a good record but is absolutely no threat to dominate a game. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I love how every pro baker argument starts with “he’s better than anyone else we’ve had” or “were 4-2” like having the shiniest turd is suppose to be a good thing. Or like game managers don’t luck into good records every year. Look at cousins. Average QB has had a good record but is absolutely no threat to dominate a game. 

And your solution is to go for Fitzpatrick. Sounds like a great plan.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We haven’t all crafted indisputable responses like “scrub midget”.

• Like 1

I don’t really blame David Njoku to be honest. If we weren’t going to plan on building on him, we shouldn’t have exercised a fifth year option. Let this be his contract year then let him decide where to go from there. Or trade him. Or, if you actually like him, utilize him.

Counter argument is obvious. He is talented but has either had injury issues or been inconsistent in general. We burned that bridge halfway down last year with how things were handled. At this point it probably is best for both sides to part ways.

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Browns 4-2 and do not tell me it is because of defense

Here are some good stats.

#1 Rushing Offense in NFL

#28 Passing Offense in NFL

#30 Defense In Points 

#15 Defense Total Yards

So what this tells me is that the Browns are 4-2 because of their rushing offense, despite having a horrible passing attack. It also tells me the offense turns the ball over a lot (Baker) AND has a lot of 3+Outs that leads to short fields for the defense making it easy for the other team to score points. Their total yardage given up isnt bad but their points given up are high.

Edited by AkronsWitness