Browns General Discussion

candyman93

Calf strain. 

We need one or two more starting caliber cornerbacks. Greedy is a non factor. And Denzel Ward is going to give you 10 to 12 good games. That’s the precedent at this point at least. You already need three decent cornerbacks in this league even without considering injury.

28 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Calf strain. 

We need one or two more starting caliber cornerbacks. Greedy is a non factor. And Denzel Ward is going to give you 10 to 12 good games. That’s the precedent at this point at least. You already need three decent cornerbacks in this league even without considering injury.

Really wish we would have picked up desir. He would have been worth a look. We have zero depth behind Mitchell. 

28 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Calf strain. 

Yup. This is why I hope we go CB and edge--either order--as our first two picks.

• Like 1

I know most of the folks in here are "Out" on Greedy Williams.....I myself as still one of the folks in here who is looking for him to recover from this injury and lets see him in an actual 2nd year on the field. When he came out he was by FAR the best Cover Corner in his draft class IMO....a 6'3'' CB who runs 4.37 and led the SEC in INT's his freshman year......Remember Greedy SHOULD technically be a SR. at LSU this year....we got him really early, and he is still maturing.....

Get back as soon as you can Greedy......some of us still need to see if what you can translate what you did in the SEC to the AFCN,

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I know most of the folks in here are "Out" on Greedy Williams.....I myself as still one of the folks in here who is looking for him to recover from this injury and lets see him in an actual 2nd year on the field. When he came out he was by FAR the best Cover Corner in his draft class IMO....a 6'3'' CB who runs 4.37 and led the SEC in INT's his freshman year......Remember Greedy SHOULD technically be a SR. at LSU this year....we got him really early, and he is still maturing.....

Get back as soon as you can Greedy......some of us still need to see if what you can translate what you did in the SEC to the AFCN,

Hopefully he recovers, o thought he  played reasonably well last year. 

Nerve damage is a dog though.

• Like 1