Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, Don Roshi said:

They can only score upto eight points a drive. If we can keep up and force a turnover, then we can win. There is next to no difference between a decent defence and an awful defence when facing the KC offence. Maybe even a good defence is pointless.

I have a feeling this game will play out very similar to OSU/Alabama. I've watched the Cheifs make top 5 defenses with pro bowlers all over the place look like idiots I'm expecting the Browns to give up at least 38

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I have a feeling this game will play out very similar to OSU/Alabama.

A major difference though is that the Browns offensive line won’t get destroyed like Ohio States offensive line did.

Kansas City also doesn’t have a run threat like Najee Harris.

Edited by candyman93

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I have a feeling this game will play out very similar to OSU/Alabama. I've watched the Cheifs make top 5 defenses with pro bowlers all over the place look like idiots I'm expecting the Browns to give up at least 38

Yeah. It's our only win condition if they take us seriously. Our offence does have the ability to keep up, but we need to be on fire for 60 minutes.

35 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Then we only to have to score 39.

No problemo.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Don’t understand why Collinsworth said Higgins doesn’t run routes well and doesn’t catch well. Those are the 2 reasons why Baker throws to him lol

I thought he said he wasn't fast and doesn't run good routes, sort of like a backhanded compliment because I think he followed it up that he was still productive or something like that. We're not gonna get love from Collinsworth, never have. He was a rival and probably still works in Cincy, I know he used to.

23 hours ago, candyman93 said:

A major difference though is that the Browns offensive line won’t get destroyed like Ohio States offensive line did.

Kansas City also doesn’t have a run threat like Najee Harris.

Yeah maybe if Browns were missing Garrett and Obunjobi like Ohio stste was missing their key Dlineman. 

Also this might be the healthiest the browns team has been all season, at least for the past 10weeks or so. 

• Like 2