Browns General Discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Pretty sure you can’t do that

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, they could do that. He'd have to agree to it of course. He could take a pay cut from his 11.4 million this year if he so chose.

If they wanted to put some of his salary into a signing bonus and have it be over 2 years they could do that. Not sure it's a priority or even something they are considering but I don't know why it couldn't be done.

2021 - 4 mil salary, 5.6 bonus
2022 - 4 mil salary 4 bonus.

That would basically be him extending a year for 5 million so dunno if it would be in his best interest but it would save the team a few million this year.

I was thinking drop his cap hit by 2-3 million and add another year at 7 million or something like that. 

19 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I was thinking drop his cap hit by 2-3 million and add another year at 7 million or something like that. 

My scenario would drop it by like 4 next year but mine wasn't realistic I doubt. Switch it to 6 million salary next year and 6 in 2022 then it would save about 2 next year and be at 10 in 2022. Then it would be like 9 million for the additional year with the money just being moved around a bit. Probably much more realistic but he may also want one more big deal and might not be willing to extend a year, who knows.

33 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Richard Sherman would be an interesting addition. JJ Watt would be as well.

Idk. Sherman is about to be 33. I’d love him on a cheap one year deal. But we only have about 30M to play with and have a lot of guys to resign. Baker ward and Chubb are all eligible. 

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Richard Sherman would be an interesting addition. JJ Watt would be as well.

screw sherman. never liked him and I think he is washed. Also dont like him potentially pissing baker off after Sherman tried to make him look bad, saying Baker never shook hands and called him out of it and what not, when proof came out proving other wise. no thanks!

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

screw sherman. never liked him and I think he is washed. Also dont like him potentially pissing baker off after Sherman tried to make him look bad, saying Baker never shook hands and called him out of it and what not, when proof came out proving other wise. no thanks!

I honestly think Baker is the type to move past that if they’re teammates.

He’s not washed yet, but his age is a concern.

i blame you for teaching the bot

On 2/4/2021 at 5:00 AM, Echo said:

Don't open links from people you don't trust that are sent to you in SL. online world where users create avatars which can travel to worlds and lands. They will be restricted to what they can see or do based on age.

15 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

OK

thank you for this informative post

44 minutes ago, Echo said:

I seen your link that is very interesting  thanks for this useful information.