Browns General Discussion

candyman93

19 hours ago, buno67 said:

screw sherman. never liked him and I think he is washed. Also dont like him potentially pissing baker off after Sherman tried to make him look bad, saying Baker never shook hands and called him out of it and what not, when proof came out proving other wise. no thanks!

He apologized after the video evidence proved him wrong. This is dull. The guy knows how to play. Our corners besides ward do not. He would be a nice addition on a veteran deal.

54 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

He apologized after the video evidence proved him wrong. This is dull. The guy knows how to play. Our corners besides ward do not. He would be a nice addition on a veteran deal.

he apologized after he was outed but didn’t have an issue running his mouth even tho he was lying.

the guy knew how to play. mitchell played as well as him this year. 

Sherman Pff 67

Mitchell Pff 66

also Mitchell was able to play more games  also wonder what Mitchell’s grade would be if he wasn’t forced to be a #1 this year becuSe of Ward missing some gsmes  

There are a handful of other Corners I would rather have. 

Also Sherman is purely a zone corner. Everyone hated how much Zone Woods played. It would only get worst with Sherman 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, buno67 said:

he apologized after he was outed but didn’t have an issue running his mouth even tho he was lying.

the guy knew how to play. mitchell played as well as him this year. 

Sherman Pff 67

Mitchell Pff 66

also Mitchell was able to play more games  also wonder what Mitchell’s grade would be if he wasn’t forced to be a #1 this year becuSe of Ward missing some gsmes  

There are a handful of other Corners I would rather have. 

Also Sherman is purely a zone corner. Everyone hated how much Zone Woods played. It would only get worst with Sherman 

Retain Mitchell and bring in Sherman.

I didn't hate the zone as much as I hated how our players never seemed to cover anybody in it.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

He’s just doesn’t have the stats.

I think his stats stand up just fine. He also deserves more credit for being able to play in the league as long as he did at the level he did with how much more brutal and violent it was. 

Edited by buno67
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I hope our FO was watching last night and could figure out that Tampa's elite LB play was what made the difference last night. Obviously the EDGE rush was a factor, but those Tampa LB's suffocated Kelce and the seam routes all night.

I thought it was the elite ability to constantly pressure the QB. Thought I saw that Mahomes was pressured on 53% or 57% of his passing attempts, where Brady’s was 9%. Reports that Mahomes ran for around 495 yards last night from all the scrambling he did to get away from the pressure. They said he ran for 495yards before he threw the ball or got sacks. I wonder if we had OV, if maybe we win our game vs them. 

Edited by buno67

The Browns are celebrating their 75th anniversary in 2021. But because of the three-year shutdown related to Art Modell, it will only be their 73rd season of play.

Their actual 75th season will be in 2023. The year before will mark 70 seasons of sharing a division with the Steelers, and thus 70 years of the AFC's oldest rivalry.