Browns General Discussion

candyman93

On 5/23/2021 at 7:03 PM, candyman93 said:

Would love to see OBJ that played against Dallas, but I’d be happy with consistent games like this every week. Indy has a really tough defense and we need guys that show up against that.

Very interesting thought but really we just need FREDDIE KITCHENS OBJ.

That would leave everybody open.

look at Baltimores 3rd db

How about KC matching up 1on1 with Schwartz then sending Chubb up the middle because they have to watch the edges.

12 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If Denzel could stay healthy, he could be like Revis. He’s easily the most athletic CB in the NFL and has fantastic instincts.

I just worry about the physicality of the NFL on him long term.

Yeah I feel like every year he is going to make 1 tackle against a bigger player and get dinged up for a few games.

13 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If Denzel could stay healthy, he could be like Revis. He’s easily the most athletic CB in the NFL and has fantastic instincts.

I just worry about the physicality of the NFL on him long term.

Revis might be a bit much to expect out of him but he could be HOF level. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Please pay Baker and Chubb now

Get it in before the massive cap increase goes in to affect....and look like geniuses with a larger pool of additional funds available 

Just saw the NFLPA and NFL agreed to a $202M cap next year, a 14% increase over this year. 

The money saved from cutting or trading Jarvis after June 1st will pay for both of those extensions in rollover cap.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Just saw the NFLPA and NFL agreed to a $202M cap next year, a 14% increase over this year. 

The money saved from cutting or trading Jarvis after June 1st will pay for both of those extensions in rollover cap.

I saw $208.2m

3 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Baker's agent ain't no dummy.  Very possible he's telling the Browns no deal right now.

I think chubb and teller would be the best to sign now. I'd love to get chub under contract for the next 3-4 years with derrick henry type deal.

• Like 1