Browns General Discussion

candyman93

16 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That sucks. We should still be good there but he would have been a monster with the guys around him. 

He really should have taken the restructuring and played out that last year and then hit FA next year with the increased cap.

He would have seen a lot of single blocks and time to get to the QB.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Between OBJ being back from injury, another year of development for DPJ, and the addition of Schwartz, I'm really optimistic about our offense being significantly more explosive vertically this year. And thus, even more consistent in the short game/ground game because of teams having to honor our verticality.

All that to say, I'd put money on us having a top 4 scoring offense this year. And I think post-season all those "who do you want to start a franchise with at QB" lists will have Baker top 6 (since they're largely reactionary to stats rather than scouting focused). 

3 minutes ago, FGK said:

Between OBJ being back from injury, another year of development for DPJ, and the addition of Schwartz, I'm really optimistic about our offense being significantly more explosive vertically this year. And thus, even more consistent in the short game/ground game because of teams having to honor our verticality.

giphy.gif

I think even Jesse would be proud of that word...the TRUE master of making up words..

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bt6phvbexb8a92rg8jp7