Browns General Discussion

candyman93

7 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I’m so excited to see all these new defensive players. 

It’s like a whole new defense, almost literally.

I especially like how they’re built around stopping the pass.  If teams wanna try to get into a shootout, good luck…

Should be a lot of fun to see.

On 6/30/2021 at 9:58 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Jack conklin will cost a mint when he comes up for contract. 

Hopefully we have his replacement on the team or we will be drafting one next year I reckon.

James Hudson in the 4th this year from Cincy

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 6:44 PM, NudeTayne said:

@malibuspeedrace

It's happening.

https://www.heyuguys.com/face-off-2-john-travolta-nic-cage-return/

"YES, THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF TALK ABOUT IT BEING A REBOOT, A REMAKE AND STUFF… I DON’T KNOW HOW THAT GOT STARTED. I GUESS BECAUSE IT WAS ORIGINALLY BEING DEVELOPED BEFORE I CAME ON AS A REMAKE, AND THERE WAS A SCRIPT… PARAMOUNT THREW IT OUT AND SAID “WE’RE NOT INTERESTED IN DOING A REMAKE OF THIS.”

AND I JUST HAPPENED TO BE MEETING WITH NEIL MORITZ […] AND WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT, AND I SAID, “LISTEN – THIS IS HOW YOU DO FACE/OFF 2: YOU GOTTA DO IT AS A SEQUEL, THIS IS THE APPROACH THAT I WOULD DO FOR THAT. SO YEAH, IT’S A DIRECT SEQUEL. I DON’T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING TOO CONCRETE ABOUT THE ACTORS, BECAUSE I DON’T WANT ANYTHING TO GET IN THE WAY OF… YOU KNOW… LIKE, SCREWING ANYTHING UP. BUT, YEAH – I WILL SAY THAT YOU’RE NOT FAR OFF WHENEVER YOU’RE MENTIONING NIC CAGE AND TRAVOLTA."

b3a223961fea994bd278a16b21a5521e.jpg

• Like 2