Browns General Discussion

candyman93

We have reasons for optimism. 

1. We have a number of guys playing well on defense. If the communication comes together with the safeties we are a top 3-5 defense. 

We have the best pass rushing edge in the nfl. Two good to great compliments in Takk and Clowney 

2. We have a stud at linebacker in JOK. Bonafide playmaker, he is going to get better. 

3. We have had some great corner play from Greedy, Newsome, and AJ Green. Ward is out of form but if he gets rolling we should be able to slow down other teams. 

We have the makings of a great defense with coaches who want to get better. If our safeties can figure it out, if Joe woods gets better we can stop or at least slow down every offense in the league. 

4 hours ago, BrownsDog23 said:

👀

🤔

Yeah I’m confused as well. What the hell stat is 5+ yards down the field? Why not 2+ or 10+? Is there any context where this is going?  What is the point?  

Edited by Bonanza23
What the heck is going on with the clown avy? What? ??

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Pass rushers don’t grow on trees. He needs prioritized over our other pending FA’s this offseason.

I mean, his health has been the primary reason he hasn't been given a massive payday. I'd love to keep Clowney, but I'd be hesitant to give him a major contract given his injury history.