Browns General Discussion

36 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I mean, his health has been the primary reason he hasn't been given a massive payday. I'd love to keep Clowney, but I'd be hesitant to give him a major contract given his injury history.

Don’t hesitate, just believe

We have the Broncos beagles patriots lions next. My prediction is we go 3-1 against them. Everyone will start to mock how we treated this team around this team and then we face Baltimore 2 times in a row and they will kill us and we’ll remember why we can’t trust this team. Rinse wash repeat. 

9 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We have the Broncos beagles patriots lions next. My prediction is we go 3-1 against them. Everyone will start to mock how we treated this team around this team and then we face Baltimore 2 times in a row and they will kill us and we’ll remember why we can’t trust this team. Rinse wash repeat. 

1. You forgot the Squealers. 4-1, although I think 5-0 is realistic depending on injuries and coaches getting their heads out of their arses.

2. The ratbirds will kill us at their place...we will kill them at ours, or vice versa.

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Watched Baker's press conference. Seems like he threw some shade at the league for adding a 17th game lol

Well last week he threw shade at the refs and got F’d for it this week. Wonder what will happen next week

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I think we split with the Ravens.  We play them, have a bye and play them after.

If they win both that’s a problem.

Not a problem, a solution.

Them winning both will allow us to acknowledge that we are not contenders.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hopefully our dog can beat the beagles. Bull mastiffs are pretty tough dogs. 

9 hours ago, Empire Lies said:

If Baker is out for a bit, sign me up

I have seen nothing in the past couple years that would lead me to believe he is better than Keenum at this stage in his career. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, buno67 said:

Well last week he threw shade at the refs and got F’d for it this week. Wonder what will happen next week

We get F'd every week by the refs, so it's tough to keep track. I'd rather us talk about it because it's been happening for two decades and no one but us seems to care.