Browns General Discussion

candyman93

2 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

people complaining about baker not being able to throw but willing to let Cam Newton come in... things that make you go hmmmm

It was prefaced with "If Baker is out for a bit, sign me up" derp.

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I have seen nothing in the past couple years that would lead me to believe he is better than Keenum at this stage in his career. 

Keenum's is a full dad-bod athlete now who's mobility has fallen off a cliff. He's more accurate than Cam, but I think it would be worthwhile to get a look at what another Alpha personality with running ability does in Stefanski's offense especially because Cam is the type to throw it up to his playmakers for them to make a play good or bad. It would then at least give the opportunity to see how dynamic OBJ still is imo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Empire Lies said:

It was prefaced with "If Baker is out for a bit, sign me up" derp.

Keenum's is a full dad-bod athlete now who's mobility has fallen off a cliff. He's more accurate than Cam, but I think it would be worthwhile to get a look at what another Alpha personality with running ability does in Stefanski's offense especially because Cam is the type to throw it up to his playmakers for them to make a play good or bad. It would then at least give the opportunity to see how dynamic OBJ still is imo.

ErgT0D_XYAEzC2-.jpg

DERP.jpg

Edited by Dawgpoun8017
  • Like 5