Browns General Discussion

candyman93

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Who are the Browns acquiring??????

I said “they’re”, as in “they are”. 

OBJ will get hurt and Baker will begin his ascent to goat status.  This is 100% fact, definitely not an opinion.  It’s gonna happen soon.  Nigh.  Charlatan. Wordsmitian.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So Antonio Brown wasn't a weapon then...?

(I'm going to win my duel with Buno now too)

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

OBJ will get hurt and Baker will begin his ascent to goat status.  This is 100% fact, definitely not an opinion.  It’s gonna happen soon.  Nigh.  Charlatan. Wordsmitian.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by Empire Lies
  • Like 4

On 10/18/2021 at 12:22 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

At this point I’d move Harrison to JOK’s role and, move JJIII out of centerfield and closer to the LOS and let Delpit and Lecounte play deep.

Makes too much sense, Woods would never accept this

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The leader of men pied piper small Ric Flair "Woooooooo"-ing is nigh! The small handed formerly cheeks up through Week 6 shall flip the switch and carry this cheeks defense on his back, while all of the nay-saying hater charlatans who worship at the alter of Sam Darnold shall behold a true franchise QB.

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The leader of men pied piper small Ric Flair "Woooooooo"-ing is nigh! The small handed formerly cheeks up through Week 6 shall flip the switch and carry this cheeks defense on his back, while all of the nay-saying hater charlatans who worship at the alter of Sam Darnold shall behold a true franchise QB.

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

73121206.jpg

This definitely not all on Baker but we are failing on 4 critical areas, yet we are still 3-3  

1. Coaching - Our coaching has been abysmal or inconsistent to say the least

2. Defense - abysmal or lights out, way too inconsistent and also not doing the most with the talent he has to work with 

3. Baker - Is playing hero ball when all we need is a distributor of the football

4. Offensive line - I knew this was going to happen, defensive lines coming in are targeting us because of the lofty ranking we had preseason and we have been inconsistent to sometimes poor. Also has some effect on how Baker has played  

On a side note: 

Aside from our punter, our special teams has been pretty dang good this year so far 

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

Its great for our team if D'Ernest  (3million+)  gets paid in the off season, it will make us more attractive for fringe roster guys to sign with us. 

If he does leave I hope he goes somewhere with good run blocking. 

Edited by Kiwibrown