Browns General Discussion

candyman93

Just doing some reading on Ryan Grigson and Bob Quinn.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence Grigson being from Phillys branch places a huge emphasis on defensive linemen. Bob Quinn’s speciality was offensive linemen.

We’re gonna continue to invest heavily in the trenches. I bet we try really hard to keep Wyatt, Jadeveon, and Takk. Keep those guys and invest hard into DTs and more pass rushers.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, braylon said:

Can we please throw a 7th rounder at Desean Jackson and never see Schwartz play another snap this season lol? Please! Desean is STILL one of the best deep threats in the league.

Yeah Schwartz may end up being whatever, he’s just a rookie and all, but dude isn’t ready for snaps yet.

He’s fast, that’s it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, braylon said:

Can we please throw a 7th rounder at Desean Jackson and never see Schwartz play another snap this season lol? Please! Desean is STILL one of the best deep threats in the league.

Sounds good to me. But WR isn’t an issue at all with this team. We have Higgins and DPJ who barely see the field. I don’t see how djax would be happy with his playing time here. 

44 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Sounds good to me. But WR isn’t an issue at all with this team. We have Higgins and DPJ who barely see the field. I don’t see how djax would be happy with his playing time here. 

DPJ led the team in snaps played before the injury iirc. (For WR’s)

Higgins?  No clue.  Should play more.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES

2 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Yeah, I know everyone loves Higgins, but he really isn't very good. He's fine for a #4/5 WR, but he rarely gets open. He has good hands, but he is overrated by many of our fans.

Fans fall in love with players of a lesser God.

2 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Yeah, I know everyone loves Higgins, but he really isn't very good. He's fine for a #4/5 WR, but he rarely gets open. He has good hands, but he is overrated by many of our fans.

Other than DPJ, none of our WRs are playmakers.

I appreciate Jarvis and his intangibles, but that’s not worth 15+ mil.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

He gets the ball when he gets open and that's what we see. He doesn't face the best of a secondary so as a #1 or #2 he would struggle but as what he is he does fine.

If we had a #1 or #2 that could regularly beat their coverage that would be great but there really aren't that many of them.

4 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

That’s just wrong. All time bad take.  The man has never dropped a pass in his career and has produced every time he’s given a chance.