Browns General Discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, bruceb said:

The more he steps up, the less of the field he can see?

I think it is a number of problems, one vision, two stepping up without a plan, and three his delivery point. he throws from a low base, so the ball isnt going to come out from a high point. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think it is a number of problems, one vision, two stepping up without a plan, and three his delivery point. he throws from a low base, so the ball isnt going to come out from a high point. 

According to Warner, even his footwork.

Thought that was the first thing they were going to clean up.

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Sore heel, I wonder if that had anything to do with sloppy footwork 

I get that.

Been recovering from right heel plantar fasciitis for going on 6 months.

Changes a lot of how one does what one does on/off that foot.

Although I have not had the benefit of professional taping or cortisone, which I am sure he has.

6 minutes ago, bruceb said:

According to Warner, even his footwork.

Thought that was the first thing they were going to clean up.

They did, hence the great numbers Baker put up. Fast forward to a modern time wherein Baker dumbly makes a tackle jacking up his shoulder which unfortunately leads to multiple other injuries and thusly where we at?  

Baker all of a sudden can’t make reads, Baker doesn’t go thru progressions, Baker is the most inaccurate qb in the history of mankind, Baker was caught yanking binkies from babies, Baker ate babies? 🤔. Baker asked Derek Anderceptionverde about how to improve his accuracy. Asked Brandon weedone how to negotiate a fairly large flag conundrum. Osama bin laden actually was the sire of Baker. Backy won humanitarian of the year award, mostly on the fact Baker couldn’t read the room, and was inaccurate on his assessment of Backy.  Candy decided he couldn’t rely on Baker in a desperate fema attempt to feed the hungry in a devastated area because Baker was to damned short to reach the powdered eggs on the second shelf. 

Thus lives on the cautionary tale of quitting on odds that are not necessarily insurmountable. 

4 have a nice day

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

They did, hence the great numbers Baker put up. Fast forward to a modern time wherein Baker dumbly makes a tackle jacking up his shoulder which unfortunately leads to multiple other injuries and thusly where we at?  

Baker all of a sudden can’t make reads, Baker doesn’t go thru progressions, Baker is the most inaccurate qb in the history of mankind, Baker was caught yanking binkies from babies, Baker ate babies? 🤔. Baker asked Derek Anderceptionverde about how to improve his accuracy. Asked Brandon weedone how to negotiate a fairly large flag conundrum. Osama bin laden actually was the sire of Baker. Backy won humanitarian of the year award, mostly on the fact Baker couldn’t read the room, and was inaccurate on his assessment of Backy.  Candy decided he couldn’t rely on Baker in a desperate fema attempt to feed the hungry in a devastated area because Baker was to damned short to reach the powdered eggs on the second shelf. 

Thus lives on the cautionary tale of quitting on odds that are not necessarily insurmountable. 

4 have a nice day

I hope it was good for you.

Just reflecting on an early observation, from AVP, iirc.

Ah, yes, irc: https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-oc-van-pelt-to-change-mayfield-s-footwork-0ap3000001102421

3 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I hope it was good for you.

Just reflecting on an early observation, from AVP, iirc.

Ah, yes, irc: https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-oc-van-pelt-to-change-mayfield-s-footwork-0ap3000001102421

Oh it was. His footwork was tweaked just fine until his injuries. 

Again, Baker, according to stats was a top 3 qb until…his injury. 

IE he was playing pretty danged good until…his injury. 

Oh **** if I just continue to re-re-re-re etc etc etc hash the same **** I’m in serious contention to be the next candy. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oh **** if I just continue to re-re-re-re etc etc etc hash the same **** I’m in serious contention to be the next candy.

Nah.

He is a pessimist.

You suffer a way different neurosis that doesn't qualify in the category.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 9:58 PM, Bonanza23 said:

Dude is a bonafide stud. Please stay healthy and you’ll be an all time Browns’ great. 

He’s really good. He was meant to play against a team built like the Ravens. 

On defense, find a way to resign Jadeveon Clowney, get me a couple new linebackers and a defensive tackle, and we are in terrific shape. We have a lot of talented guys on that side of the ball who are still young. 

• Like 1