Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Wondering how all of Woods' soft coverages factor into that?

Bend but dont break, scoring defense is what matters

48 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I believe you can trade comp picks. We could use these to move up. 

Those 3rds would be so huge we could trade for a starter or just use them in a super deep draft

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

I think he will fit into the school of the analytics model of being a GM. I have no idea if he has the interpersonal qualities that a GM needs. 

often the guy presents there pick during the draft, for Anthony Schwartz it was Kwesi, Schwartz has left browns fans somewhere between whelmed and under whelmed.   

32 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/26/vikings-hire-kwesi-adofo-mensah-as-gm/

It's official.....bring us those 3rd rounders!!!!!!!!

seinfeld-kramer-yelling.gif

It is official....but my BBS (Battered Browns Syndrome) wont let me take a shower in peace.....

Now we got both 3rds.....but WHAT IF.....Just WHAT IF......as his move as GM, he decides, he wants to take Joe Woods as his HC? yeah we get another 3rd.....but then what happens when Joe Woods decides to take Bill Callahan as his OC to call play's AND he decides to take Jeff Howard and Brandon Lynch with him (Cleaning our or DB's room as we are so close to re-instituting the NO FLY DawG Pound).

cee91e99086b64cb0b1eacc43e217b371f18be48

• Like 1