Browns General Discussion

candyman93

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Grudens entire philosophy is outsmarting you. It’s why he loves old vets.

Here's is what I consider a rather bizarre take on the Raiders' loss in the 2002 SB which happens to involve our OL coach:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/8868196/tim-brown-bill-callahan-sabotaged-oakland-raiders-super-bowl-xxxvii-loss

• Like 1

The big names:

QB: Cam Newton / Colin Kaepernick

RB: Lamar Miller / Devonta Freeman

WR: Antonio Brown / Taylor Gabriel / Paul Richardson

TE: Delanie Walker

LT: Jason Peters

LG: Ron Leary

C: Justin Britt

RG: Larry Warford

RT: Cordy Glenn

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The big names:

QB: Cam Newton / Colin Kaepernick

RB: Lamar Miller / Devonta Freeman

WR: Antonio Brown / Taylor Gabriel / Paul Richardson

TE: Delanie Walker

LT: Jason Peters

LG: Ron Leary

C: Justin Britt

RG: Larry Warford

RT: Cordy Glenn

that would be an actually pretty solid team. Why couldnt the FA market be that good back in '99

"Organizations have spent several months talking to Clowney’s agent, Bus Cook, in an attempt to bring down the contract demands. Clowney, reportedly, isn’t willing to budge. That has reportedly driven multiple teams to the point of giving up.

“I’ve talked to multiple teams that have done the dance with Bus Cook, Clowney’s agent, and they’re tired of it,” reports Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports. “… Teams are done, they’re just done. Like, ‘All right, man. Whatever. You know what our stance is, you know what our numbers are. We’re moving on'”

In fact, according to Robinson, front offices around the league have reportedly sent a message to Clowney through his agent: Until he decides to accept that he isn’t worth the number he is seeking, no one will be calling him."

--------

Bus Cook is also the agent for Newton as well. Not a good look!

Edited by buno67
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

"Organizations have spent several months talking to Clowney’s agent, Bus Cook, in an attempt to bring down the contract demands. Clowney, reportedly, isn’t willing to budge. That has reportedly driven multiple teams to the point of giving up.

“I’ve talked to multiple teams that have done the dance with Bus Cook, Clowney’s agent, and they’re tired of it,” reports Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports. “… Teams are done, they’re just done. Like, ‘All right, man. Whatever. You know what our stance is, you know what our numbers are. We’re moving on'”

In fact, according to Robinson, front offices around the league have reportedly sent a message to Clowney through his agent: Until he decides to accept that he isn’t worth the number he is seeking, no one will be calling him."

--------

Bus Cook is also the agent for Newton as well. Not a good look!

Again. No hurry for clowney to take an offer. And I don’t think cams has as much to do with money as it does starting opportunity. 

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I think it helps that Bus Cook is Myles agent.

We can basically kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

really, didnt know that. Hell he is prolly using Myles contract to try and get Clowney more money. Also he knows the Browns books better cause of the Myles contract so he knows prolly what the Browns can offer him. Its prolly why the Browns have been reported as the team to give him the highest offer so far

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Obviously a scheme reason, but it’s like I said. Freddie said “f it, go deep.”

All this stat tells me is that going 20+ yards is overrated. Brady made a career out of dinking and dunking his way to open receivers. Just find the open guy. 

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Obviously a scheme reason, but it’s like I said. Freddie said “f it, go deep.”

exactly. When in doubt, air it out and we all know freddie was in doubt of his schemes every week