Browns General Discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

All this stat tells me is that going 20+ yards is overrated. Brady made a career out of dinking and dunking his way to open receivers. Just find the open guy. 

Did he though, he has always been able to hit it deep. Teams worry  about the ball over the top that opened the guys underneath. 

Also they prioritize efficiency and he rarely gets sacked so dink and dunk can work. 

Its not like body Kesler who holds onto the ball forever and gets 6 yards on 3red and 12 after a sack.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Now nfl athletes are testing positive for covid-19. Including Zeke Elliot.

That was always the ultimate nightmare scenario for the NFL.

Just keep Baker, Myles, Nick, OBJ, and Jarvis in ******* bubble wrap please.

You know better than this.

50 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You know better than this.

Ignore my own thoughts or anybodies thoughts.

The optics have been and always will be what the nfl bases it’s decisions on. It’s what influences politicians and business owners.

I could go online and totally debunk the severity of the virus, but at the end of the day, people don’t want their name associated with it and they don’t want liability.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Ignore my own thoughts or anybodies thoughts.

The optics have been and always will be what the nfl bases it’s decisions on. It’s what influences politicians and business owners.

I could go online and totally debunk the severity of the virus, but at the end of the day, people don’t want their name associated with it and they don’t want liability.

This is the addendum I was hoping for.

Carry on.

Edited by NudeTayne

@NudeTayne is a conspiracy nut. First he tried to convince me that man had walked on the moon, when we all know Stanley Kubrick made the footage on a soundstage.

Then he tried to convince me that the Earth was round and spherical. Dude! Flat and domed. C'mon! 

Then he tried to convince me that Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas Texas in 1963 instead of abducted by aliens and replaced by a clever stand-in in '62. They had to "kill" the stand-in to maintain the cover-up of the alien abduction. 

Get your head out of the clouds, nude. Join the rest of us on planet earth. 

Be glad the NFL makes most of its money from TV or things would be really ugly like how it is with baseball.

It’s insane in 2020 with phones and tablets that there are pro leagues still incredibly reliant on people showing up to the actual games.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Be glad the NFL makes most of its money from TV or things would be really ugly like how it is with baseball.

It’s insane in 2020 with phones and tablets that there are pro leagues still incredibly reliant on people showing up to the actual games.

Well I know with baseball at least the only money that a team truly gets to keep all of is concessions and merchandise sales. Any other money they take in a percentage has to go to revenue sharing 

• Like 1

The NFL doesn’t face a ton of obstacles compared to other sports. Here’s some major benefits for them:

1. They can play without fans. They’d lose money, obviously, but not a catastrophic amount.

2. They also agreed to a new CBA, so no fear of precedents being set before a new CBA.

3. They can play whenever they want to. They are the kings of entertainment in America. They can stop in the middle of a season if needed.

If the players sign Covid-19 waivers, there will 100% be a season.

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

Is @NudeTayne a member of CHAZ? 🤔

If so he's the most normal one there... which is saying a lot.

?  I'm just a big fan of Cher.

d6f.jpg

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

@NudeTayne is a conspiracy nut. First he tried to convince me that man had walked on the moon, when we all know Stanley Kubrick made the footage on a soundstage.

Then he tried to convince me that the Earth was round and spherical. Dude! Flat and domed. C'mon! 

Then he tried to convince me that Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas Texas in 1963 instead of abducted by aliens and replaced by a clever stand-in in '62. They had to "kill" the stand-in to maintain the cover-up of the alien abduction. 

Get your head out of the clouds, nude. Join the rest of us on planet earth. 

I mean, that first one...

d6f.jpg

• Like 1

I have no clue how legitimate this PFN is.

Sources tell PFN that teams are currently prohibited from bringing in free agent players to examine them or sign them to a contract. Here's the very latest on what we are being told from the NFLPA/Agent conference call.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pfn365/status/1272624658920214532?s=21

49 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Baseball has been declining in relative popularity for years and then this mess smh.

They had a golden opportunity to reinvigorate the public’s interest and shat the bed over greed.

The owners are BSing that whole process. They want the 50-60 games so they can still make money off of TV and not lose as much attendance money. They’re not interested in actually negotiating.

The best part is that their freaking CBA expires after this year. Good luck negotiating!

MLB couldn't implement a 48-52 game schedule at this time in the calendar without losing a grievance to the players since a schedule between 64-72 games can easily be fit in between now and Sept. 27th. Therefore, another delay tactic until the calendar is more friendly

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1