Browns General Discussion

candyman93

58 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Harrison Bryant deserves to start over Njoku from what I’ve seen in camp footage. He’s been the most consistent stand out rookie. He’s winning that #2 TE job.

Which means we probably need to move Njoku before the season starts.

Just rotate the 3 of them. Make njoku earn and reps

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Even if he does get it, any team with backs like ours and what should be a very good OL should be run heavy.

What’s gonna suck is when our defense is getting carved up because our injured secondary non existent LBs and we have to start throwing to catch up. 

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just speculation from me, but the Vikings kept only 5 WRs on their depth chart. Going off of TC and coaches, it’s gonna be: OBJ, Jarvis, Higgins, DPJ, and Khaderal Hodges.

Hodges and DPJ have contributed to special teams and have looked good.

I completely agree

Also, no matter what happens here’s a prediction for next years draft:

We will draft a CB with a 1st rounder. Will it be via trade down / up? I don’t know. However, I base this on: 

1. Our own recent history. We have heavily emphasized the importance of adding talent to the secondary. We have spent more high draft capital on the secondary than anywhere else.

2. The Vikings have spent a TON of high draft picks seemingly every year on CBs.

3. Our guys have been banged up. This will continue to be a problem.

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Also, no matter what happens here’s a prediction for next years draft:

We will draft a CB with a 1st rounder. Will it be via trade down / up? I don’t know. However, I base this on: 

1. Our own recent history. We have heavily emphasized the importance of adding talent to the secondary. We have spent more high draft capital on the secondary than anywhere else.

2. The Vikings have spent a TON of high draft picks seemingly every year on CBs.

3. Our guys have been banged up. This will continue to be a problem.

Zimmer ran the Vikings. Not stefanski. He was CB crazy. I think it entirely depends on how greedy looks. If he sucks we go CB early. But we still really really need LBs. And that will be a glaring need this season that they can’t ignore again. 

22 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Harrison Bryant deserves to start over Njoku from what I’ve seen in camp footage. He’s been the most consistent stand out rookie. He’s winning that #2 TE job.

Which means we probably need to move Njoku before the season starts.

David Njoku for Malik Hooker straight up, who says no.

Edit: just reality you posted this same thing lol

Yes they need to do that.

Edited by AkronsWitness