Browns General Discussion

49 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Larry Ogunjobi had the best practice today out of everybody. Really blew a lot of plays up.

Baker does not look comfortable unless he’s throwing to a tight end.

well when you have the TEs matched up on our LBs, you would only like throwing to them too

It’s hard for me to evaluate offensive linemen. So I can’t tell you guys if Wills looks good or if Harris is fine. DPJ has been quiet, but nothing bad.

Elliott and Phillips have been rookies. Made splash plays and made mistakes.

Bryant and Wills are ready to go day 1.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

It’s hard for me to evaluate offensive linemen. So I can’t tell you guys if Wills looks good or if Harris is fine. DPJ has been quiet, but nothing bad.

Elliott and Phillips have been rookies. Made splash plays and made mistakes.

Bryant and Wills are ready to go day 1.

I heard that Wills was actually really struggling, was that true?

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’ve read it’s a technique thing. Adjusting from RT to LT.

ahh gotcha. I am really actually concerned with this Baker thing. Just from the highlight snippits ive seen from camp he still does that stupid pump fake double hitch thing and that shows me that he is still indecisive. He also seems far more comfortable throwing inside the hashes and uncomfortable throwing to the sidelines.

Edited by AkronsWitness
58 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

ahh gotcha. I am really actually concerned with this Baker thing. Just from the highlight snippits ive seen from camp he still does that stupid pump fake double hitch thing and that shows me that he is still indecisive. He also seems far more comfortable throwing inside the hashes and uncomfortable throwing to the sidelines.

As I’ve said before, this is his 3rd offense in 3 years, of course he’s indecisive.

Decisiveness comes with experience, which comes with time/continuity.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As I’ve said before, this is his 3rd offense in 3 years, of course he’s indecisive.

Decisiveness comes with experience, which comes with time/continuity.

I dont think how many offenses you have played with makes you have hitches in your throwing motion

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I dont think how many offenses you have played with makes you have hitches in your throwing motion

He has had more head coaches than he had years in the league and new qb coach each year. 

This off season with his 4th head coach and 3rd offense coordinator. 

Once he beings to trust what he sees he will be better.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Which has been and always be my biggest knock on him.

The thing I got bashed to hell over for last year.

The hate baker got you would think he played like Weeden with bill b as his coach. He broke the record for the most td passes in a single season by a rookie in 14 starts. 

He ain't a scrub.

• Like 2

What the?  Can someone show me definitive proof with this years practice that Mayfield can’t read defenses?  That he has a hitch in his throws? That he can’t throw to his wrs?  Only to TEs? You guys really fomenting the hate based on throws that are really hard to see based on COVID-19 restrictions? My lord this year has been crap, and you guys have to take your hate of Mayfield to your social distanced grave to prove you were right about him?  Based on what?  Your misconceived hate of his personality? Your misconceived hate of him due to the ineptitude of the former former former regime?

I can’t lie, I’ve finally been able to transform my mind over this year to having zero expectations for this football team. I’m neither high on them, nor low. I’m finally enjoying the ride. If any of you yahoos had a minicule amount of intelligence you’d do the same. 

Edited by Bonanza23
Who am I kidding left right, pretty sure nobody has intelligence
  • Like 1