Browns General Discussion

candyman93

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I dont know how he got to where he is. I remember from like 2016-2019 hating Arnette because he was always getting torched and then he blew up in his senior year. His style I feel is going to generate a lot of penalties because of how physical he likes to play--but on the mental side he is more than capable of bouncing back

He just struggled in that Schiano scheme. Which was a garage scheme. New coach comes and they change scheme and he looks like a stud. Sucks we lost that coach to BC

I genuinely believe Kevin Stefanski is intelligent. He’s also got 14 years of NFL coaching with a successful franchise. After looking up the stats for Van Pelt and Stef I can conclude 1 thing:

We are going to pound the hell out of the rock. We need to and we’re built to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I think ESPNs top 100 is much better than the players version, but still not entirely accurate. It’s got Myles, OBJ, Chubb, and Denzel.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29766900/nfl-rank-predicting-best-100-players-2020-nfl-season

That list is weird. Half of it penalizes older veteran players for having a down year last year and the other half gives little to no credit to breakout player last season.

JuJu Smith Schuester, Von Miller, Kevin Byard, Keenan Allen for example rank far too low for having 'down years'

Shaq Barrett, Ryan Tannehill, Justin Simmons and Jaire Alexander are all the way at the bottom of the list after having huge breakout seasons....

I dont get the grading scale