Browns General Discussion

candyman93

I’ve never accurately predicted a Browns 1st round pick, except Myles Garrett. Any monkey could have predicted that. I’m weirdly good about later round prospects we draft.

However, I think we should draft Marvin Wilson out of Florida State. Which means we won’t.

Edited by candyman93

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I’ve never accurately predicted a Browns 1st round pick, except Myles Garrett. Any monkey could have predicted that. I’m weirdly good about later round prospects we draft.

However, I think we should draft Marvin Wilson out of Florida State. Which means we won’t.

I’ve see him mocked to us in a few drafts 

14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

From your lips to God's ears, he is a MONSTER in the trenches, I actually thought he was was DT1 if he came out in 2020 draft.

Practice squads will be 16 players this season -- up from the usual 10 -- which gives undrafted rookies a chance to at least stay with the team. Six of the practice squad spots can be used for players with unlimited experienced, but 10 spots still will be for developmental players.

• Like 1