Jump to content

Browns General Discussion


Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Shows how low we are on depth. Especially safety and LB. 

Linebacker we have depth, a plethora of jags. 

Safety is an unknown. We have two as Harrison and Joseph and then redwine and sendejo are where we are truly going to be tested. 

Last year redwine started to play better, I think he can be an average starter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Linebacker we have depth, a plethora of jags. 

Safety is an unknown. We have two as Harrison and Joseph and then redwine and sendejo are where we are truly going to be tested. 

Last year redwine started to play better, I think he can be an average starter.

I read a little snippit that Redwine has actually impressed a little bit during this camp. Think it was from Zac Jackson.

Still far better chance hes just another Jaggy McJaggerson

Edited by AkronsWitness
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

I read a little snippit that Redwine has actually impressed a little bit during this camp. Think it was from Zac Jackson

Our defense will be ok if our safety's aren't bad. If our linebackers and our safeties are bad we are screwed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Our defense will be ok if our safety's aren't bad. If our linebackers and our safeties are bad we are screwed.

Yeah, if Ive learned anything from getting our a** whipped by the Steelers/Ravens for the last 15 years it has been you need rangy guys who can play deep outside and you need to be able to stop the run up the middle. If the Safetys can cover deep outside and the LBs cant stop the run up the middle---we are going 0-4 against those two teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yeah, if Ive learned anything from getting our a** whipped by the Steelers/Ravens for the last 15 years it has been you need rangy guys who can play deep outside and you need to be able to stop the run up the middle. If the Safetys can cover deep outside and the LBs cant stop the run up the middle---we are going 0-4 against those two teams.

Goodson, Phillip's, and Joepsh we should be stout vs the run at least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Maybe we should sign Randall. I mean, I couldn’t possibly get any worse than what we had last year at FS when we had...

*checks notes*

...De..marious.... Randall....

He was hurt all year. Played very well the year before. I’d love to give him another shot. Can’t hurt compared to the rest of the JAGs we have back there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...