Browns General Discussion

candyman93

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d easily take him as our 3rd QB.  Dude has been jacked around.  He has a ton of talent, would love to see him in a position to just learn.

No. I need him to go to a team he can start on, eventually. I need to get out of under some certain rookie cards I may have purchased. 

In all seriousness, the only guy out there I could see us realistically signing is a depth stash like Hakeem Butler. However, it’d mean somebody else at WR might have to go.

I just like the idea of having freak athletes at WR. Khaderal Hodges is a great athlete, DPJ is a freak, and Hakeem tested in the 80% SPARQ score athletically. He’s 6’5 and 225 lbs, ran a 4.48, and has a 36 inch vert.

You’d get him cheaper than anybody else on the market.

Edited by candyman93

9 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

shorter Qbs like tall Wr, id take a flyer on butler. 

He would be the 4th/maybe 5th WR. So he wouldn’t play...also he couldn’t cut it as being Arizona’s 4th/5th WR on a team that will be running a lot of 10/11groupings. I loved butler coming out but I don’t think it would fit here. I would rather have DPJ than Butler

Edited by buno67