Browns General Discussion

candyman93

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

Not too surprised about Thomas. Seems like a lot of the other DEs were getting more reps than him. Too bad, as I actually thought he was decent once he got more playing time last season.

And Gilbert was cut? Wonder who the third QB will be.

Gilbert and Davidson were both cut. So right now we have two QBs. 

Look at the Vikings depth chart last year. They only rolled with two QBs. Cousins and Mannion. 

If they do want a 3rd QB. Vikings just cut Jake Browning. He was with the Vikings last year on the PS and was signed to a reserve/future contract after the season. He could step right in and know the offense. Always thought he was a pretty good college QB. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Nah we won’t have a real 2nd string qb. Probably just Gilbert on the PS. 

We prolly won’t but he is the best QB on the market with connections to Stef. I would bet Browning is the PS QB because of his connections with Stef. 

12 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'm not sure njoku is that movable. Paying 6 million for a mediocre te

he wouldnt be owed any guaranteed money, so the new team could move on from him. Also his 5th yr option isnt that crazy. So the new team could get him for only his salary and has an option to pick him up for another yr or not. I just think the Browns dont want to under sell him while teams dont want to over pay. I think he can be moved if the Browns get the right trade

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I really want to trade for Myles jack. But he’d probably cost a 2nd at least. He’s a stud. 

there is a twitter rumor, so who knows. guy is saying that they offered a 5th and Njoku but Jags want Njoku and a 3rd.

It might be a reason why 5TEs were kept, cause they were trying to move him

Edited by buno67

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

there is a twitter rumor, so who knows. guy is saying that they offered a 5th and Njoku but Jags want Njoku and a 3rd.

It might be a reason why 5TEs were kept, cause they were trying to move him

Yeah I seen that rumor but I don’t believe any team would trade something of value for njoku. If they wanted him they could get him for much less. Unless he’s just a throw in to go with the 3rd.