SAM DARNOLD & THE UP COMING SEASON

doumeyer

With the 2020 season just around the corner, and all the uncertainly when & where the workouts will start, this sure can't help Darnold. The O line sure looks better on paper than last year, they but they till have to jell together. I think the pickup of Frank Gore is going to help the offensive on those short third down player, Bell is still going to be the feature starting back. Sam is going need plenty of time working with the new receiving core he has. Who knows what affect the Coronavirus will have on all our workouts. The medical field still does not have a handle on this virus yet. Darnold has been in a bad situation since he was drafted, I was hoping this was going to be his breakout year, now I am not so sure.

Edited by doumeyer

53 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

With the 2020 season just around the corner, and all the uncertainly when & where the workouts will start, this sure can't help Darnold. The O line sure looks better on paper than last year, they but they till have to jell together. I think the pickup of Frank Gore is going to help the offensive on those short third down player, Bell is still going to be the feature starting back. Sam is going need plenty of time working with the new receiving core he has. Who knows what affect the Coronavirus will have on all our workouts. The medical field still does not have a handle on this virus yet. Darnold has been in a bad situation since he was drafted, I was hoping this was going to be his breakout year, now I am not so sure.

He working out with the WRs, RBs and TEs as we speak