2021 MLB Draft Thread(Prospect Top 10s)

devils1854

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Angels with 3 straight pitchers to start it out.

Five straight college pitchers. All of which will be 22 by the end of this year. Going win now, which makes sense given the roster makeup. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Six

Wild lol. 

I was gonna @devils1854 for only giving us 1 pitcher in the first 3 rounds in his mock, even though he gave us some pretty good value according to his board. It just seemed like it made sense for us to go after pitching early and often, although I didn't expect it to be 6 college arms in a row.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

43 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Is Luka Tresh not signable @devils1854? Don't understand why so many catchers are going off the board before him.

Lots of Ks towards the end of the year and in the tournament. Very quick hands and bat but he can make his swing long. Little surprising he hasnt been drafted though.

• Like 1

Braves picks with my rankings. Hopefully they are saving money for upcoming picks.

24.Cusick(JR4)..........51
59.Schwellenbach(JR4)...74
96.Dodd(SR5)............no clue
126.Conley(JR4).........140
157.Waddell(SR).........192
186.Malloy(JR4).........not in my 250

22 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wild lol. 

I was gonna @devils1854 for only giving us 1 pitcher in the first 3 rounds in his mock, even though he gave us some pretty good value according to his board. It just seemed like it made sense for us to go after pitching early and often, although I didn't expect it to be 6 college arms in a row.

lol seven

• Like 1