Best 2nd Year WR

HTTRDynasty

Which WR is the best?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which WR is the best?

Call me a homer but Diontae Johnson is going to be the next Antonio Brown, but let's hope he keeps his head on. He's already an elite route runner and objectively had some of the best separation in the league last year despite playing with two corpses throwing him the ball. I also believe he also tied for the league lead with Deebo Samuel - despite many less snaps - for forced missed tackles as per PFF (so take that with a grain of salt). Everything says Johnson has what it takes to be special.

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Correlation =/= Causation. That's an absolutely STUPID argument with no basis made by someone who's upset their guy didn't do well in that stat. Nobody said it was the end-all, be-all but to sit here and argue it's a "bogus stat" is ridiculous. Forced missed tackles must be bogus too. I've literally never heard of HaydenWinks in ANY football circles.

Edit: Oh, he's a "Fantasy Football Analyst" who admits his responses are solely for that... Fantasy Football.

Edited by BlaqOptic

8 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Correlation =/= Causation. That's an absolutely STUPID argument with no basis made by someone who's upset their guy didn't do well in that stat. Nobody said it was the end-all, be-all but to sit here and argue it's a "bogus stat" is ridiculous. Forced missed tackles must be bogus too. I've literally never heard of HaydenWinks in ANY football circles.

Edit: Oh, he's a "Fantasy Football Analyst" who admits his responses are solely for that... Fantasy Football.

Which separation stat are you even using?

55 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

No Mecole Hardman option?

AJ Brown for me though. He was my favorite coming out last year and I'm going to stick with it.

40 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

AJ Brown, but Mecole absolutely belongs on the list. 

I went with the guys I felt would get the most votes.  Hardman is good, but it's hard for me to make a case that he's a better player than anyone on that list.

On that note, I wonder if the 2019 WR class ends up being better than the super-hyped 2020 class.  There were so many good WRs drafted last year.

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

On that note, I wonder if the 2019 WR class ends up being better than the super-hyped 2020 class.  There were so many good WRs drafted last year.

I actually brought up the same in the niner forum during draft season. It's going to be really hard to beat the early returns on the 19 class, that's for sure

• Like 1