Best 2nd Year WR

HTTRDynasty

Which WR is the best?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which WR is the best?

26 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I could see it. Some really good WRs from this class.

Yep. I've said it before, as good as Deebo was, that class is incredibly stacked with several playing well and there's no guarantee that he's even a top 5 guy in his own class. 

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yep. I've said it before, as good as Deebo was, that class is incredibly stacked with several playing well and there's no guarantee that he's even a top 5 guy in his own class. 

If you told me any of these guys end up being the best in three years, I wouldn't be surprised. The class is that talented and deep. No problem with anyone having Deebo outside of the top 5. 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 4:12 PM, HTTRDynasty said:

1. Terry McLaurin

2. AJ Brown

3. DK Metcalf

4. Deebo Samuel

5. Marquise Brown

6. Darius Slayton

People fall in love with the physical freaks, but I'd take Antonio Brown in his prime over most of the physical freaks we've seen at that position.  I think Terry's ceiling is a faster version of AB, or close to it.

Not to mention, Terry is 6'.  Less than half an inch shorter than AJ Brown.

If anything I see more AB in AJ Brown than I do McLaurin.

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I could see it. Some really good WRs from this class.

Ill be honest I see Hollywood Brown being a bust, DK Metcalf is in a great situation but Id still take Deebo as he's a Better route runner, Better YAC and is more flexible to use. 

41 minutes ago, Dub_City30 said:

Ill be honest I see Hollywood Brown being a bust, DK Metcalf is in a great situation but Id still take Deebo as he's a Better route runner, Better YAC and is more flexible to use. 

Deebo very well may end up being the best of the bunch...or not even top 5 in the class. I could see it go both ways. 

I DON'T see Brown being a bust and if he stays healthy he should have a very good season.

Metcalf is going to be damn good for years to come. Not looking forward to seeing him twice a year.