49ers extend Kyle Shanahan 6 year contract

49erurtaza

10 hours ago, Danger said:

So defensive. xD

You guys have lost a couple pieces, and frankly the likelihood of you guys replicating last season just based on sheer probability along is unlikely. I don't doubt that you guys will make the playoffs, but with Jimmy G and that WR core, I can't imagine you guys getting over the hump.

It's a fair concern, the passing offense wasn't spectacular all year. 

My counterpoint is two fold:

1) top 5 defense, top 5 run game make the passing offense less important 

2) the passing offense has significant room for improvement. So even if the overall team gets a little worse, a step forward in this area would be a net positive 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Forge said:

The rams lost to this guy while getting 55 put on them

tenor.gif?itemid=10226581 

Jamie’s always has one game a year where he turns ultra instinct. And Goff has a few games where he turns into Krilling. Either way what i said was right. Took them 2, 3 and 17s to barely beat us. Ball was bouncing the right way my brother man. 

17 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

He’ll be fired in 2 years. What’s his record? Sheeesh. Ain’t no way the miners make the post season this year. They got some mad flukey wins last year. The ball deff Bounce their way. 

That defense is no where near as good as it played. Mad flukey. Not to mention that the Cards gave them huge issues lol. The Cards sucks. 

Mad flukey wins? Then looks like they had some "mad flukey" losses as well eh? Considering they lost to the Falcons in the last 10 seconds, lost to the Seahawks on a last second FG and same with the Ravens. 

There was nothing flukey about their season last year. Were legitimately good from the beginning. Even if you flip the records in one score games, they would have had one of the best records in the league. 

Cards definitely gave the Niners issues no doubt. More issues than the Rams you could say. 

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan of the revamped Niners after the horrendous Baalke debacle where one guy like Baalke can destroy a SB team's culture with his stupidity. "I'm important, not the coach." Ok Beavis.

Just goes to show, no matter how F'd up your NFL team is at the moment, there's hope they can clean house and rebuild in a few seasons. SF is the best example of this in recent memory. From 2-14 to 13-3 and a Super Bowl appearance in the blink of an eye. 

• Like 1